View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 12:58 PM   #455
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
A bit of a list to sort my thoughts...

TOWARDS-THE-RED-END-OF-THE-SPECTRUM-ZONE:

Huinesoron - I said above, is the sort of "I am being very sensible with - possibly - occasionally leaving accusations around in the metaphorical form of unfinished sentence". The consistency of their yesterDay's suspicion would be a plus, on the other hand the vote yesterDay was one of those "I will wait what happens and act accordingly" - which however is something many people would do, regardless of role.

Lottie - explanations accepted, still, my misgivings remain. Now she again did the same thing by basically posting a list of three people she could vote accompanied by something that could be also read as "here, pick out of these, I'll follow suit".

Brinn - remains here, even though similar case to Kit. Although it needs to be said, I dislike how suddenly all the suspicion against her disappeared at the expense of toDay's new suspects. If she's a Wolf and the whole point of everything was to turn people away from her, then it seems to be working.

Lommy - this slid here; I was getting an off-vibe from some of her posts every now and then. I remember at one point I had this brainwave about her and Boro both being Wolves, but I can't for the life of me find anymore why it was. Her very zealous going after Mac is interesting (mainly because Mac leaves me confused rather than suspicious, but whatever), more interesting is her timing of the vote - enough before the QT vote. It sure is a way to avoid having one's vote compared to the QT vote. It may also be a way to send a signal to the Cobbler?

Kitanna - like I said, her lists have made me think better of her, but I am not letting her an absolution just because of that.

Zil - kind of an enigma, and I really didn't like the discussing-Kitanna posts. Keeping an eye out.

Mac - I have absolutely zero idea whether he had just gone crazy-obsessed with himself or what. I would not vote him based on that, but I need to re-check all his posts again, if it's possible.

Greenie - she has been posting this and that way, but there is still something about her I perceive as off.

MIDDLE ZONE:

Pitchwife - not leaning particularly either way. I did not like his and Zil's discussing-Kitanna posts, but his other posts leaned more innocentish than Zil's.

Lhuna - posted some fishy-looking stuff here and there, but I am unable to judge.

Boro - some weird stuff too, but nothing too incriminating.

Eönwë - I should be keeping an eye on him because he seems to be gliding massively under the radar. Also I don't really get some of his reasoning. But ugh, too many people to keep an eye on.

Lalaith - zero idea and I was kinda uneasy about her. If I ever have time, should look into her posts more.

TOWARDS-THE-GREEN-END-OF-SPECTRUM-ZONE(-and-I-know-that's-not-a-thing-in-physics)

Kant - is the most sensibly-posting person in the game and I agree with her about 90% of (at least the generic) stuff, no reason to suspect whatsoever.

Marx - been okay, consistently, nothing much changed since yesterDay.

The KA - awfully long posts, but nothing that would make me uneasy much.

Shasta - decent, nothing to add at the moment.

EDIT: x-ed with somewhere near the start of the page
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote