View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 08:57 AM   #386
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Commenting as I read...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Boro's starting remark "there must be Wolves among these big bandwagons" (while likely) and the fact he excluded the remaining votes forced me to look them up and that in turn prompted me to calculate.
I forgot to mention this in my earlier post, but I didn't like how he excluded the non-me/G55 bandwagoners. Because I certainly think there is at least a wolf or two among that group it's nonsensical to blow them off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Brinn seems to think Rikae was picked to frame her
Nope, I don't necessarily think that's the reason they killed them; just mentioning it among the many possibilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
As for scenario 4, this is basically Brinn saying that we shouldn’t look at the Night kill because in her opinion it implicates her, and anyone who does look at it is suspicious.
Twisting my words a bit. I didn't say we shouldn't talk about it at all - just that it shouldn't be the main focus of the Day and anyone who leans into it too much could be sketchy.

Note: I am able to pop in throughout the day, but I am multi-tasking between work.