View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 03:42 PM   #298
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
asdfghjklölkjhgfghjkllkjhgfghjk

^my summary of yesterDay

But hey, quite a nice result after all! When I first saw Gal's reveal I was like "I can't deal with this right now", then I thought "but I gotta, and I gotta give her the benefit of doubt", then I fervently wished there would be enough votes to lynch Brinn instead but turns out it was okay this way. And in hindsight, it makes sense.

But I already see people talking as if the bandwagon against Brinn is a sign of her innocence? No??? If the wolves were trying to orchestrate an innocent lynch yesterDay, it could have just as well been Gal, who they also knew wasn't one of them.

As for Rikae - I guess she just seemed overall defensive and her touchy reactions to being accused by Gal could have been interpreted as signs iof giftednes? But it'd be worth it to look at her posts to look at "seer dreams" the wolves may have caught on.

Ok, that was first thoughts. Now I will actually read what you guys have said so far toDay and comment on that...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote