View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 01:10 PM   #180
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Indeed! I react when I see false information. I expect everyone to do so and I'm very disappointed in the village for not doing the same.
Yes, it's a shame the village doesn't share your conviction that an error from someone who, conveniently, suspects you isn't a clear sign of wolvishness.

Quote:
Whereas you did the opposite. The first couple times I put you under a bit of pressure and asked for an explanation of that post you avoided the topic altogether. Then you stated you aren't here to explain yourself. And when I put my arguments forward - then you started partially explaining where your statements came from. You're not the only one who can gauge reactions.
But between the two of us, the only one who might be gauging them correctly. You actually seem to think I'm afraid of you.

Quote:
Last time I checked the word "perhaps" means consideration, not agreement. See below.
Thanks for the English lesson.

Quote:
Do you mean to say that your phrasing was not deliberate? "Conclusion"? "Agreed"? "Decided"?
What in Arda are you even talking about?

Quote:
First of all, I might just do that. In fact, since I declared my false-vote, you've been acting so jumpy that you haven't done much to dissuade me.
What makes you think I'm trying to dissuade you? If you want to make some illogical case against me, honestly, you'll probably just end up hurting yourself in the long run.

Edit: X'd with G55, Boro, Green, Rune
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote