View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 07:55 AM   #57
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
I have no opinion on the details of the rules. I am sure I will enjoy the ride no matter what, even if it will leave me dazed and confused.
This is more or less how I feel too, but just for the sake of appearing constructive:

Re: cobbler - I don't have a preference either way, as I don't like being one myself but find it quite entertaining when someone else is

Re: deadline - suggested 10 PM GMT (midnight Finnish time) is doable, though I probably won't be around that late every Day - and even less often if it's pushed one hour later since 1 AM is already very late for me. But more importantly, since there's no DL that's going to work for everyone, I second Lommy's suggestion of trying to keep all the important action from happening at or around that time where possible. So -

Re: tie breakers - I'd be happy with either first to get the votes or even *gasp* double lynches to keep things interesting. And likewise I'd like to avoid giving extra weight to last minute voting flurries so preferably not lynching the last person to get the votes in case of a tie.

Also did I mention how happy I am to be back here with you all? <3
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote