View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 04:50 PM   #1530
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Yay! I got two of 'em right!
Me toooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
So how about we stop posting after the next ..88 replies to the thread and remain silent for a half a Day at least?
Let me just say that this is a brilliant plan. I hope they'll notice it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Boro kills Shasta, and everyone thinks a Wolf is still left. Kath or Mith gets lynched. Boro kills Sally. Game over. Victory Werebear.
If he kills Shasta toNIGHT, he'll go back the DAY after and it will be 1-2. So hoping that's the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot View Post
Will the wolves let it stay at 88? And do you really think the living are that observant? (I don't have a better idea so with a shot but I'm skeptical.)
Well. If for some reason they don't yearn revenge enough to stick to it, we can always go back and delete our own posts to get to 88.

I'll do a test post soon to see if the numbers add up even if you delete a post. I'd imagine they do but want to make sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
The bolded part is quite important - and with the narrations talking of itching and then more scratching and then finally getting over it it might go also the way that Boro has itched from a wanna-be werewolf (hair growing) into an actual one.
He could also have been allergic to werewolves, is what I was thinking. Although he stopped scratching before McC died, so your theory may have merit.