View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 08:02 PM   #830
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Narya

Well, since everyone is so quiet....

Form: After playing so long without this young gent, I don't wish him to go, and I don't find him wolfish at the moment, certainly not to the extent McCaber does.
McCaber: Stay out of trouble. I mean it.
Boro: Behave, my boy, and perhaps you'll get a treat in the Morning.
Lommy: Flip flop. Flip flop. (I have nothing. I just wished to say this.)
Eomer: I think we've made the right decision toDay, and hopefully the dead can shed some light on our current predicament and we can all be a happy little family again.
Morm: My condolences, sir, but I wish you well in the afterlife regardless of your role.
Shasta: My psychic wolf boy is rubbing me the wrong way. Are you a naughty boy? You can't be, can you? I'll have to look at you more closely, you sneaky creature.
Mith: Getting into the idea of orchestrating votes for more information, which does put a bit of positive light, but I'm still wary.
Kath: Perhaps the self-vote might be a good idea toMorrow indeed. We shall see. In any case, it's always nice to see a little more Kath.

I entreat the ranger to look upon me with favor this evening, as I rather fear I may be the next target and I have much to say toMorrow (as it will be the weekend, yay!). Until the Morning, my friends.

x'd with the mod (as I apparently lost track of time)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote