View Single Post
Old 03-18-2001, 11:01 AM   #67
draggonklaw
Animated Skeleton

draggonklaw has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<font face="Verdana"><table><TR><TD><FONT SIZE="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Animated Skeleton
</TD><TD></TD></TR></TABLE>
Re: OT: A Living

Sorry it's been a while. I moved, and switched from AOL to compuserve.
Right now I'm living in sunny California (good thing it's sunny now, cause the electricity could go off at any time. My bill has already gone off the charts!)...and I'm a delivery driver for DR. PEPPER. We also deliver snapple. This is just temporary until my wife finishes her masters in Business/Administration in October. Then, by the grace of God, I will be able to complete my degree in Theology (I'm half way finished). Before this I was a Bible teacher in Tokyo, Japan for 2 years, and held my own month-long Bible Prophecy seminars (with crowds ranging from 100-300)
all throughout the U.S.
The Bible is my first and true love, and then Tolkien and CS Lewis are my favorite non-Biblical authors. I try to make it a point not to &quot;preach&quot; my beliefs on this site. I think that would be both wrong (for this is not a religious site, but one dedicated to Tolkiens works. there are othere sites for that, and I share my thoughts in there.), and also disrespectful (For I'm sure there are many people on this site from other religious persuasions).

</p>
draggonklaw is offline   Reply With Quote