View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 12:03 PM   #452
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
By the way, is there an obvious reason why Mac and Lottie couldn't be packmates? I'm too lazy to reread.
I don't know about others, but I was thinking of how I went after Mac on Day 2 but was reluctant to vote him on Day 3,
making it look like I dreamed him innocent. I doubt Mac's pack would
have thought I was the seer.
And Lottie's pack would have been the most likely one to kill me as a potential seer, because of the way I went after her.

Rune: Died early and didn't leave much of a trail, mostly arguing about having a Day 1 lynch or not.

the phantom:
The fact that he's so determined not to be scryed almost makes me want to scry him.
However, there really isn't much his role would tell us. While alive, he talked mostly about game
mechanics and, while his ideas were controversial, he himself wasn't.
He did help organize the lynching of Nogrod but, as that lynch only really saved the hunter, we can't
conclude much from it.
As long as we're cautious not to allow him and Mac the chance to sway the vote together, his role doesn't matter much.

Legate:
Whether or not Legate is a wolf, it's quite possible there's a packmate of Lottie's among those he
called innocent.
Of course, it's also possible she killed him as a supposed seer who dreamt her
"rival wolf" Greenie, but I do think I'd be a more likely target for her pack.
Mac's pack could have killed me if it included Firefoot, or if they suspected I was a seer who'd dreamt
of Lottie, but considering the way I flip-flopped on Mac, that seems unlikely.
But at any rate, the biggest question about Legate isn't whether he's a wolf, but who killed him.
If he's a wolf we still won't know that, not knowing what pack he belonged to.

Mac:
If Mac is not a wolf, we know that Nerwen is bluffing or lying, but that doesn't matter much considering
that Lottie was a wolf and both Nerwen's accused wolves are dead.
We would know not to chase red herrings in the form of Mac's likely packmates (but are there any strong
candidates anyway?)

If Mac is a wolf, we'd proceed as we have been, pretty much.

Me:
Somebody else is probably better at figuring out what good knowing my role would do. I'm an ordo,
but if somebody can make a case that proving that would be useful, go ahead and scry me.
I can't see one, myself.

I think I'd like to give more consideration to Nog. Even though he died early, he was controversial
and, if he was a wolf, a packmate of his might have behaved in an incriminating fashion either
around the lynch, or knowing a wolf was dead.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote