View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 05:54 PM   #557
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
My apologies for the radio silence. It has been ... a week.

Clearly, Lottie is going to be lynched toDay. This mysterious PM cannot be proven in any way, but if it is some kind of ruse then I take my hat off to Nerwen. It is one hell of a curve ball if so!

I have skimmed, not fully read. Along the way I grew suspicious of Firefoot and Aganzir. On Day 1, Firefoot decided to vote for Gwath because those who do not turn up should be lynched. Now this is a more than fair reason for a vote, but given all the discussion about vote tying and the fairly large pool of potential lynchees already in place, it felt throwaway.

Aganzir, at some point, then said she felt fairly secure about Firefoot's innocence. Actually, I think a wolf-Agan maybe wouldn't say this in a normal ww game if she was a ww, but with two packs it could be that Agan is suspicious of Firefoot as being a rival wolf and this would have thrown suspicion her way were Agan to be lynched and her posts looked at in detail.

I haven't quite figured out where the focus on Firefoot toDay has come in. On phone so will post this and read more closely.