View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 10:55 AM   #504
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Okay, I have to go and it's possible I won't be able to get back online later, so I guess I can't sit on this any longer. I said I had a particular reason for wanting to hear everyone's opinion's of everyone else, and here it is:

I received a pm telling me that the Seer had dreamed two wolves, Macalaure and Lottie.

It was *not* explained to me why I was being sent this interesting communication, nor can I find anything about it in the rules. Maybe this is a once-off thing (on the Seer's death?), or maybe a different person has been sent dreams each Night. Maybe the Dead are involved, or the mystery role. I honestly have no idea.

I realise I have no way of backing any of this up, and am asking you all to take my word for it, but I do think there's decent circumstantial evidence against both Lottie and Mac.
Well that changes some things. I think at this stage a wolf Nerwen would have no reason to throw that much of a twist, which leads me to think she's being legit.

In which case, I would much rather have sally alive as a confirmed innocent and insurance that her partner has some way to come back.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote