View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 10:48 AM   #501
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
An addendum to my previous post:

Given that the ranger seems to still be in play (let's hope!), rest assured that my precious and I have a whole new plan (rather, an additional plan) in the works to protect xem should they need to reveal at any point. It doesn't make my beloved immune, but it does make my return a little more plausible.

Anyway. Off to reading now, sorry. *poofs*
What is xem? Between last night's events and Sally's reveal today I'm a bit perplexed and I get the sense that most of us are feeling the same. I want to make my list of all to help clarify my thoughts and not overlook somebody.

Innocent
Sally--Obvious
Nerwen--Seems sensible and overall trying to help the village
Firefoot--Same
Lal--Same

Unsure
Formendacil--He's gone up and down in my mind which is a bit eyebrow raising and something that needs to be watched.
McCaber--Not sure we've ever played together so he's hard to read. He seems a bit gruff but not alarming.
Boromir--Overall I clump him closer to innocent than guilty as he has spoken some sense today but I've also learned to never trust him and he was somewhat suspicious the first day or two.
Lommy--I am also close to putting her on the innocent list but can't quite bring myself to it. While this hasn't bothered me overly I think we shouldn't let go too quickly of how much she jumped on Agan after my joke. That incident alone began to cast a lot of suspicion on Agan and can be traced directly as a cause to her lynching
Shasta--I get a funky vibe from him that doesn't sit right with me. I believe he's been more reserved today.
Mith--Doesn't like suspicion cast her way but I think is deserving of some. I'd like to continue to watch her.
Kath--What can you say? If she doesn't come tomorrow do we lynch her or let Modfire take its course? I think the lynching would make sense only if we don't have a reasonable suspicion.

Suspicious
Loslote--Has risen in my ranking but the bottom of the 3.
Eomer --Seemed insistent that we auto-lynch the lover and may have forced Sally's hand a bit.
Nilp --As stated earlier something is off and I don't trust him. With Nilp, the first day's behavior is so prescribed that he can follow a script and nobody suspects him. After that we are busy looking elsewhere. His interactions and comments have caused me concern and right now is my top suspect.

x'ed with Shasta and Nerwen