View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 07:27 AM   #281
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Hmm what's this? Is she preparing to reveal as something?
It looks like that! I really hope she's the Seer and has some wolfsies, and is asking for opinions on them before revealing their identities to catch some packmates. Might be wishful thinking though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Why do people think I thought Legate was the seer? I voted for Greenie rather than Mac because I thought Rikae was the seer. (Well not really but I wasn't going to chance it.)
Even more interestingly, they seem to think that I have to be a wolf because I was killed by the Hunter.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 06-06-2015 at 07:28 AM. Reason: marked the first quote as Nerwen for whatever reason!
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote