View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 02:44 AM   #455
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Well this is a pretty kettle of fish. First-off, the deaths yesterDay..
Quote:
The narration mentions a bear-trap. Were-Bear? Is this relevant? But how could a Bear kill mix from day to night like that?
(Eomer)
Given my narration obsession, then yes, I too wondered about this. Particularly as my feeling had been that Greenie was innocent. Was Agan on the side of the angels or was hers the 'special role' - alignment unspecified and possibly thus evil? Was one of Legate , Mac or Rikae in fact the Hunter, taking one of the other two down with them? This is unlikely however as the 'itch' is still there in the narration which indicates that the special person is still alive...
I then wondered about the killing of Legate, in the light of his post which Firefoot helpfully reposted. Note that there are three people he names as innocent (green), and one (Greenie) as guilty (red). That makes four. At this point in the game the Seer would indeed have had four dreams. Did a clever Hunter Agan spot this and use his tip to kill a Greenie-wolf? That might be a better scenario. Although it does mean we have lost two gifted.
(PS Greenie, if you are reading this, and you were a wolf, hats off to you, you had me completely fooled)
This morning btw I am really liking Firefoot's posts - she's made a lot of sense and her points feel like those an innocent would make.
As for Sally's reveal (cutest reveal ever btw!) I feel a bit nervous. What if we send her to Mandos only for her other half to be killed either by wolves or heaven forfend, by clumsy lynching choices, in the meantime?

Last edited by Lalaith; 06-06-2015 at 02:45 AM. Reason: hadn't bolded Firefoot - how rude!
Lalaith is offline   Reply With Quote