View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 02:49 PM   #144
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
All people meaning whom? Because I've been mostly happy with everybody's arguments, except maybe yours - you're completely obsessed with the phantom and don't want to hear things that point at his innocence.
It would be a major offence to the phantom's capabilities as a player if one should at large deem him automatically innocent just because he hasn't done anything that clearly incriminates him!

"Oh, the phantom looks innocent -well naturally that means he is one because as we all know he's such a lousy player he couldn't pull out even a minor trick, not to say he would be able to convince anyone contrary to his role. He's such an easy one to see through!"

You can't be serious Agan. Things "pointing at his innocence" should really be taken with a pinch, no a tablespoon of salt.

And I also think it would be very good to know his alignment for the future of this Dead Thread and whether we can operate succesfully. I mean it does make a difference whether you know he's on your side or not - mind you, also knowing he is an innocent would be a big deal to know. Not so much to the living perhaps, but to us here. If we wish to have things in any kind of order here I think tp is the key to that.

But as I've said, I'm still open for checking Greenie and will be okay with you checking me (even if I don't suggest it as the value of that information would be smallish - and of coure because I know it already so it doesn't help me).

The main thing being we check someone and not end up in a tie of any sort.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote