View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 11:54 AM   #124
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
I might've actually been able to spot you as a Hunter if it weren't for the fact that I'm unsuited for such a role
Come on isn't it enough to start the game by saying I'm not going to the Dead thread alone and killing me has actual consequences? (I left it there in case I died at night along with somebody else.) Other than that I just wanted to get myself killed, even if not the way it actually happened. Which, again, was partly my own fault because I knew what Lommy said wasn't worth overreacting but did it nonetheless. But still, I still think there's something very fishy there.

Quote:
And really the fact they didn't gun for you- that makes me worried about the village, because the Rune kill just didn't make any sense to me. Basically, I'm worried that the Seer will hide quite well but will be killed nonetheless because the pack won't make a logical kill, if you follow...
I'm curious about tonight's kills. From last night it looks like we have a pack who wants to play it safe, and a pack who is kind of random, but the fact that we don't know their choice means it's difficult to tell, and they might even use their kills to try to frame each other (or individual players).

I hunted Mac last NIGHT (if you're curious, it was sally on NIGHT 1 out of principle, and Lommy on DAY 1), but the main reason I changed it (and voted for Greenie instead of him) was that Rikae was feeling better about him - and me. I'm far from certain but they're (if somebody prefers gender-neutral pronouns it's basic human decency to comply) my likeliest seer suspect (without actually having looked at all their posts with this in mind). I might be biased though just because we've shared a lot of suspects in this game and are quite similar players.

Heh, I love playing werewolf and talking openly about potential seer - rather than wolf - suspects.