View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 05:19 PM   #346
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So my brain isn't working and I can't get anything done and keep absentmindedly refreshing the thread to see if anyone has said anything I could reply to with a one-liner.

Half an hour later. This really isn't working. So all you're getting is very general impressions and my sincere apologies and no actual evidence.

GUILTY
  • Macalaure - he's off and I'm not comfortable with him. At the same time I'm wondering if a wolf would presume to be so convinced about my guilt.
  • McCaber - I didn't like how he interpreted my part in me and Lommy's fight.
  • Thinlómien - strong and overtly excited reaction to my joke, and tries to make it sound like I used tiredness as my only excuse when I in fact said I got really upset because I felt she was being intentionally rude.
  • Greenie - now I happen to know she's had a lot of time in her hands because she's been home with the most awful cough (I can occasionally hear her in the next room - yes all Finnish Barrow-Downers live together at one point or other), and she's made loads of good points. But amidst all this she's too spotless and pure, and butter truly wouldn't melt in her mouth. And it's the not ruffling any feathers part that makes me wary, most of all.
It feels a little lazy to suspect only people who have voted for me but that's apparently the way it goes today. I want to take another quick look at them before voting (not that I'm likely to post anything about it unless something strikes me as absolutely vital, I can't keep my eyes open).

INNOCENT
  • Formendacil - his whining, volunteering and self-vote on DAY 1 looked reasonably good.
  • Rikae - I'm liking their points so far and seems generally innocent, so I'm generally happy to keep them around for longer.
  • Firefoot - seems reasonable to me, nothing to worry about so far.
  • Mithalwen - I wasn't happy that she voted for me yesterday but other than that I have nothing against her.
  • Legate - seems more innocent than not. I think he said something weird on DAY 1 but I'm yawning too much to go back to check it right now.

EITHER
  • Loslote - She felt a little off to me on DAY 1 but I thought her point about no solid gifted clues was a decent one. Other than that no idea.
  • sally - I didn't entirely understand where she was coming from with Rune but I didn't see it as obviously wolfish, and I think she'd have been happy to get rid of me if she's a wolf. It's hard to tell though because she hasn't been talking about me a whole lot and that's usually my way of telling how it's going with her.
  • Boro - looking okay but I have too little to go on.
  • Gwathagor - I messaged him on facebook to ask if he's playing.
  • Eomer - has escaped my notice so far. Sneaky.
  • Nerwen - very observant but stays in the shadows
  • Lalaith - inclined towards innocent a little more than guilty, but (EDIT: apparently I got distracted here - I was going to say something like) hasn't been talking a lot and I feel she's focused a bit too much on me and Lommy's spat.
  • mormegil - mystifying but reasonable, no idea.
  • Nilp - no read.
  • Shasta - it struck me the wrong way when he said he would've felt better about me if I'd only said I voted Lommy yesterday in retaliation, but not much - it just felt a little bit wolfish to me. Other than that I have nothing.
  • Kath - have you forgotten you're playing dear?