View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 12:54 AM   #259
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Here's something that's been bothering me since I read up on the events that occured yesterDay after I went to bed last night. (Awfully sorry about the failure to highlight, Kuru, won't happen again. )
Anyway, I was baffled by the lynching of Nogs as to me he seemed one of the most innocent players. So I had a close look at the events leading up to this lynching. At 1.07am (I'm going by my BST timings here) Nogs says he will vote for either Aganzir or Phantom, and makes a case against them both. At this point, there are no votes for him and just one for Agan. Legate votes for Greenie, Nogs votes for Agan and then a couple more votes keep Agan and Form in the lead.
At 2.30am Phantom proposes a lynching of Nogs - then Boro, Loslote follow this - and then, in the last five minutes before deadline, we have Eomer, Shasta and Sally all piling in. Who is saved by this flurry? Aganzir. (Form has fallen behind)
So, we have a couple of possible scenarios*. Either Phantom was right - Nogs was furry and Aganzir rightfully saved. Or perhaps Nogs was right and Agan was furry. His guesses might even have been so accurate that the wolves suspected him of being the Seer. Hence the flurry to get him lynched?
Anyway, I am inclined to think that Nogs was innocent, and thus Aganzir is looking suspicious to me as a result of all this.

*actually thinking about it, there is also the scenario that everyone was wrong, or various scenarios where some people are half-right! This game is crazy...