View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 05:56 PM   #165
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Mmmm... Regarding the recent-running Agan vs Lommy spat, I can't say that I really see a 'slip' where Lommy does in Agan's comment. However, I do think that Agan's reaction to Lommy's pointing it out is rather... overt? I'm not sure that's the word I'm looking for there. But it does strike me as almost too much, even going so far as to vote her in what looks to me like pure revenge. Although she couched her vote in reasoning, ironically I think I'd feel better about Agan if she'd simply been like "I'm offended that you think that of me, so I'm voting you".

As it stands, Agan does seem defensive to me. Of course, this is the first WW game we've had in a long while, so it might just be that she doesn't want to be the first lynch? Still, it does stick out to me.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 06-02-2015 at 05:56 PM. Reason: x'ed since Sally at 151
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote