View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 05:36 PM   #155
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
It's way past 2 and I have work tomorrow.

I liked Nog's points in #141, but Shasta has a good point as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
The village spokesperson could be a for-the-DAY position, so that

a) we don't leave the Village in a single person's hand for too long;
b) we can have an additional test re the Dead thread role-knowing thingy. That is, 'vote for Person X if NIGHT kill A was a Wolf, vote for Person Y if NIGHT kill B was a Wolf, vote for person Z if previous DAY's lynch was a Wolf, AND vote for person W if the current spokesperson is a Wolf. If neither are Wolves, vote for person N.'
Something like this could work. However we'd still face the risk of lynching somebody we didn't want as a result. And if we do decide to employ this system, we need to make sure the dead have a sufficient number of options for situations where information can't for some reason be delivered.

I'm only worried about wolves hijacking the information delivery system - even if it only happens once, the results may be severe.

Anyway bedtime.

++Lommy

She saw a straw and grasped at it.

Her village spokesperson idea was decent but I'm partly kind of offended that she chose to question my intelligence by holding a joke against me and partly suspicious of her "ERMAHGERD SLIP!!!111 Did ya see a SLIP!!!111" approach which would probably feel forced to me even if it wasn't about me.

I'm still in favour of the no-lynch, but I wouldn't mind seeing Lommy bite the dust.