View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 05:22 PM   #153
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I began reading what I cross-posted with and had an immediate reaction to this statement of Nogrod's:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
First: the wolves are not too keen on passing to the realm of the dead. They will fight, at least a little, to not be lynched. An ordo would have no problems changing realms as the game will be quite intense and fun in the Dead Thread in a couple of days time.
I completely disagree. Whether or not the Dead Thread is as fun as the Living Thread is not the issue here; the issue is that if an ordo is about to be lynched, they know for a fact that a wolf is not. They should absolutely fight to not be lynched.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 06-02-2015 at 05:22 PM. Reason: X'ed since Morm at 150
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote