View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 01:01 AM   #25
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
And I think we have to assume that we are, since it'll be a while until we get any confirmation one way or the other, and even that won't be as concrete as I would feel comfortable with.
Yeah, that's going to drive me nuts.
*lynch*
Okay, so... Was that a good lynch? Guess I'll find out in a couple days...
Quote:
Then again, it seems to me that the best way to set the two packs against each other is simply to kill one wolf from either pack - then the pack which is down a member will by necessity switch its focus from the Gifteds to the other pack, since the only way for them to win would be to kill at least two members of the other pack.
Yep. Yep, yep, yep. The instant a Wolf gets killed this thing completely changes. But I would tentatively say that the Seer is still probably target #1 (because of the double-dream). Maybe. I dunno...
Quote:
If we kill a wolf, we've gained a lot, and I might be hugely naive here, but I feel like they are less of a threat in the Dead Thread than in the Living Thread.
We gain a lot, yeah, but as far as WWs in the Dead Thread... I'm slightly hesitant to start laying out guidelines for the Dead, because really it'll be up to the Dead to do what they want, but you realize we could choose to empower the Dead.

Basically, we purposefully tie the vote every day and let the Dead decide who gets the bonus vote (and thus who dies). It's possible that it would be a good tactic (because the Dead will always know more than the living as they have access to the roles of the Dead). So basically we just debate which two to place on the chopping block and let the Dead call the shots. I mean, simple odds certainly say that we can trust the dead since 2/3 of them will be Wolf kills (thus unlikely to be Wolves). Plus we'll probably lynch a non-Wolf today.

Anyway, I don't know if it's even realistic to do what I'm talking about. Just putting it out there. Anyone else think about that option?