View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 03:10 AM   #3840
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
After disappearing for several years, I could humbly stalk back. But I need to do some research about what my characters were up to, or maybe somebody could quickly brief me -

I suppose you've been using Modtryth as a background character, her being one of the household serving women, right? Nothing special? (Even though if I keep writing for her, I should probably also figure out if anything special happened to Stigend or Cnebba, and maybe what happened recently in general!)

And what of Athanar's good-for-nothing sons whose names I have momentarily forgotten? (Great, now Legate reminds me: Wulfric and Wilheard. Oh gosh they were awful.) Did they stay around or were they sent away to do some soldiering and growing up?

Mmm, maybe I'll plague Nogrod (or Legate?) irl about all this...

Anyway, I need to think if I want to keep playing these folks, or whether I should introduce a new character again (and leave Modtryth as a NPC and/or keep W&W out of Scarburg) - I think I should try to keep a sensible amount of characters...