View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 01:05 AM   #108
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.

O unexpected fortune! Our Galadriel remains.
Over why and how and who, we must now wrack our brains.
Poor King Amroth, his end was cruel, despite his well-beloved rule,
And we must find the villains here before the Night grows cool.

On Day 1 after placing my last post, I actually hung around until the deadline anyway and watched the whole trainwreck unfold. I believed Agan's Seer reveal, watched in horror as Tar-Jex got killed and turned out to be the Ranger, and have been angsting all since and dragging my heels about coming back toDay, thinking that when I did I'd find out that the wolves had killed a Seer-Agan overNight and it would be all my fault. But Agan is alive, and I've been angsting for nothing? I should have checked in first thing toDay rather than coming in late.

The natural assumption now is that Agan is a wolf, but it seems there are suggestions that the wolves didn't believe the Seer-reveal and think she's got another role. I don't know if that makes sense, but I'll read people's arguments over for a while and see if I can understand them better.

I agree that there is really no need, if Agan is a wolf, for the real Seer to counter-reveal at this stage.

I'm pretty confused about the goings-on toDay, but at least there's not a huge amount of stuff to analyse.

The vote talley so far is:

Farael -> McCaber (1) (does it count when it's not in red?)
Rikae -> Kitanna (1)
Lottie -> Shasta (1)

Yet to vote: Sally, McCaber, Shasta, Coppermirror, Kitanna, Aganzir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Also, she's Agan. Come on.
I'm missing some context here! Could you fill me in?
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote