View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 09:41 PM   #69
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Leaf

Shocked as the Elves were by Nerwen's fate, they were dismayed indeed to find that their king and his guest had vanished. Messengers were sent to the River Nimrodel, in case Amroth happened to be merely visiting his beloved, but her flet, too was empty.

Coppermirror tried to cheer everyone up by singing, but even her fair Elvish voice could do little to lighten the mood of horror that had gripped the Golden Wood.

"TERRIBLE THINGSH, TERRIBLE THINGSH!" wailed Aganzir, staggering drunkenly along a branch. "I alwaysh thought evil din' come to Losh- Loshlorien! She did it! Nimrodel! Crime a' pash-passion!"

The rumours grew wilder and wilder. Nimrodel had killed Nerwen and Amroth, then fled. No, she had drowned herself in the river that bore her name. No, Galadriel had murdered all three of them.

Finally, though, suspicion settled on Aganzir herself.

"Her whole crazy drunkard act seems artificial and overcalculated to me," said McCaber.

"Well, why *not* Agan?" Coppermirror agreed.

"She looks like a wildcard to me," said Tar-Jêx.

Somehow that decided it. The Elves advanced on Aganzir, backing her to the very edge of the flet.

"Oh my god stop this!" she screamed, teetering over the terrible drop. "I'm Galadriel!"

Sally pushed her way to the front of the throng.

"Sorry, must have dozed off," she said, yawning. "Have I missed anything?"

"I'm Galadriel and Tar-Jêx is trying to murder me," Agan explained, catching hold of Tar-Jêx's elbow. "Help me!"

"Well, if you put it that way," said Sally, and together they pitched Tar-Jêx off the flet.

His scream echoed through the forest as he hurtled downward.

The Elves found his broken body lying on the green grass of Cerin Amroth amid the golden elanor and the pale niphredil. When they searched his garments for some clue that might have marked him as an emissary of evil, all they found was the light silver circlet that normally bound the brow of the King of Lórien.

~~~~~~

The Living
Sally
McCaber
Lottie
Farael
Rikae
Shasta
Coppermirror
Boro
Kitanna
Aganzir

The Dead
Nerwen, throat torn out Night One. (Mod).
Tar-Jêx, thrown off a flet Day One. (Ranger/Lover).

It is now Night One.

Last edited by Nerwen; 12-14-2014 at 08:04 AM. Reason: typo.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote