View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 06:00 AM   #42
Tar-Jêx
Wight

Tar-Jêx has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
McC basically says "Agan could be a gifted so I'm voting for her".
McCaber was implying that those who are talking are more likely to be wolves or gifted, which seems very logical. Your neglect to mention that he suspects you of being a wolf leads me to a conclusion that not more than one of you could be a wolf.

Reading back over today, Boro seems to be following the character guideline of Nimrodel, and is likely to be a lover, not a threat.

I'm afraid I have to agree with Shasta that we could lynch someone who isn't talking. I have my suspicions of all of you so far, but it is likely that someone who is a wolf hasn't posted yet. Of course, Shasta could be voting for Sally to get an easy kill, as she has done literally nothing so far.

However, it doesn't feel right to off someone who has done nothing to contribute, nor detract. Aganzir seems like a bit of a wildcard, like she could be anyone.

++Aganzir

I make this decision not out of spite for Aganzir. I'm obviously interested in my own survival, and it would be better insurance for myself to vote for someone who already has a vote on their head. Boro has not done enough to arouse any suspicion, and Sally has not said a word. Voting for those two seems unfair, as does Aganzir, but to ensure that they actually get to take part, I must regretfully put my vote towards the other suspected elf.

Last edited by Tar-Jêx; 12-13-2014 at 06:00 AM. Reason: fail syntax
Tar-Jêx is offline   Reply With Quote