View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 12:22 PM   #147
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Purely looking at the way the votes fell, we know Mac's vote for Greenie was coming from an innocent. The fact that Wilwa also voted Greenie makes me wonder why Mac got as many votes as he did. I suspected him a little (which is more than I had on anyone else, at the time) but I certainly didn't expect a bandwagon to ensue. Rikae and Sally both voted Inzil after I voted for Mac. My question is, with Greenie leading in votes up until then, if she's innocent, why didn't she get hammered on? It seems to me as though, with 3 wolf votes versus 5 innocent votes, it would have been a reasonable assumption to think that three votes on the same person would have been quite the uphill battle to overcome.

Splitting the votes at that juncture also made it more likely that a single vote would carry the day - which is better for the wolves, in my opinion.

Interestingly, Inzil didn't get hammered on either, after those initial votes.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote