View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 05:31 AM   #139
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
The next morning the villagers met again in the tavern to discuss their misfortune some more. With the death of their Ranger the villager descended into bickering arguing about who killed who.

“It was Greenie!” Wilwa screamed, pointing a finger at her.

“I mean obviously!” Mac agreed. “Just look at her, all...green and what not.”

“Hardly,” Rikae said. “Inzil, it had to be him. He managing to escape yesterday, but I just know he’s hiding something.”

Sally walked around with a picket sign that read “Dun to be Done”.

Three hands went up at once demanding Mac be removed from the village by the most violent means possible.

Nerwen bit her lip, unsure what to do. “Honestly, it looks like Greenie is a fanged and furred villian, but it looks like it won’t have much effect if I vote for her.” She shuffled from foot to foot. “Let’s find out about Mac’s lycanthropic tendencies first I guess.”

Mac put his hands up and backed into a corner. “Me? No! I never hurt anyone! I’m just trying to live my life! It’s Greenie! Or maybe it’s Shasta! Or Nerwen! Or McCaber! It could be anyone, but it’s not me!”

“There’s only one way to find out,” Greenie said.

McCaber jumped for Mac. Mac dodged McCaber’s tackle only to be blindsided by Greenie, who had armed herself with a chair. She swung and hit his knee. Mac dropped, clutching his wounded leg. Rikae grabbed a torch from the wall and put it to Mac’s clothes as he lay begging for mercy.

The smell of burning fabric, hair, and flesh filled the tavern. Mac screamed and writhed on the floor. He rolled around trying to put the fire out. Flames jumped off him, landing on the floor, eating up the wood.

“Someone get a bucket of water,” Sally instructed, “So we don’t accidently burn this place down.”

Inzil took up the task. He ran out to the well and upon his return he found Mac had stopped moving, but the flames continued to burn what was left. Inzil threw the water on the burning corpse. The floor where Mac had rolled was damaged beyond repair and his charred body was a smoking, smelly mess. And much to the chagrin of the village he hadn’t changed into a wolf form. Mac was as innocent as he claimed to be.

The Living
Inziladun
satansaloser2005
McCaber
Rikae
Nerwen
wilwarin538
Shastanis Althreduin
A Little Green

The Dead
Kitanna – ripped apart Night 1 - Moddess
Legate of Amon Lanc - Brained on Day 1 - Ranger
Aganzir - Scalped on Night 2 - Ordo
Macalaure - Set on fire Day 2 - Ordo

Night 3 has begun

Last edited by Kitanna; 10-13-2014 at 07:42 AM.
Kitanna is offline   Reply With Quote