View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 07:26 PM   #112
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Alright, I pretty much just have the time to vote now and then won't be able to make it back on, as I said the DL is quite early in the morning for me. If I'm alive for Day 3 it will no longer be a holiday so I should have quite a bit more time to contribute.

I feel quite good about Rikae and Mac, and just in the chance that the wolves did think Agan a seer for her behaviour about Inzil I won't vote for him today (Nerwen suggested it could be a bluff to protect him from getting votes again, but to me Night 1 is not the time to start worrying about protecting themselves from random votes they got, rather than go after the seer, so I'm inclined to think they thought she could have dreamed him). That doesn't mean I'll never consider him again, but for now I think I'll go elsewhere.

McCaber hasn't contributed yet today, and Shasta not really enough for me yet, so I'll leave out them. So my choices are then Greenie, Nerwen or Sally.

I'll go with this:

++Greenie

I admit, more from process of elimination of who I really don't want to vote for, rather than because I really find her suspicious.

Slight chance I'll be up early enough to come back, but more than likely I won't be on until Day 3, when I seriously hope to have the time to do more.