View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 05:57 PM   #110
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Incorrect. I said Inzil was being inconsistent (suspecting McCaber but voting for Mac), but that doesn't necessarily equal suspicious. If you have a suggestion as to what an evil Inzil would accomplish by that, please tell me.
A wolf might have wanted Cab lynched, but not to be in the wagon. He might have been wolf-on-wolfing. Could be lots of things. But what I wonder is: why would an innocent Greenie repeatedly bring up such inconsistencies without any intent to either cast, or to answer, suspicion?

As for my posts on Cab, I can't see how it would be unclear to any honest reader: I was surprised by Inzil & Legate's suspicion which seemed disproportionate, and then made a guess as to what they meant: something I had noticed but didn't consider particularly significant myself.

What would be the point of sneakily casting suspicion on someone who was, at that point, the most suspected anyway?
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote