View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 08:01 AM   #91
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
It seems to me that they must have thought she was the seer - I had that thought myself. That, of course, would make Inzil look much better.
But in that case, why is Inzil acting so weird and defensive now? I thought Nerwen's "bluff" theory was far-fetched, but now that I see his reaction, I'm entertaining the possibility.
Now, about yesterday's Legate-wagon - I didn't realize how quickly things could get out of hand in such a small village, either. But really, did you have to go and lynch someone with such a good class participation grade, let alone the ranger!? Last Night I was thinking there had to be a wolvish influence in such a messed up wagon, perhaps an attempt to save Inzil by either Greenie or a cleverly bluffing Agan. With Agan ruled out, I really would like to take a look at Greenie toDay. Her case against Legate seemed kind of trumped-up, and then she dismisses Inzil with:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green
Yes, that's weird. I'm not sure what to make of Inzil, anyway, and his vote only served to confuse me more.
So, a "oh well, Inzil is weird, what can you do? kinda thing. And then later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green
Inzil - Confusing. His interactions with Mac and Cab are especially interesting; he jokingly suspects them both, then actually suspects McCaber, then votes for Mac. Makes no sense unless his vote is a typo.
This looks like she's trying to explain it away, to me. She mentions a reason he's suspicious, but only labels it "confusing" and suggests a typo.

I have a feeling I might be too fixated on the idea of an Inzilwolf and possible accomplices, though - I'm going to have to look more closely at others. I don't agree with McCaber's trust of quiet ones: I've seen many a quiet wolf and even been one. I certainly hope we hear plenty from Wilwa and Shasta toDay. Also, something about Mac's "perky" attitude reminds me of times he's been a wolf before.

Last edited by Rikae; 10-12-2014 at 08:02 AM. Reason: X'd with Nerwen
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote