View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 02:14 PM   #578
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Congratulations to the village and the lovers, I can't deny you guys all played your cards well!

Extra curses at Wyth though for voting Zil yesterDay - you totally ruined my planned ranger reveal, because I couldn't risk Inzil becoming the option for lynching me AND the real ranger eventually busting me.

Ah, I really dislike being a wolf. I figured out now that it's because I keep thinking subconsciously that I'm doing something wrong and feeling like I don't have a justification for anything I do. But I definitely should be a wolf more often, it's so much more educational than being innocent.

Btw we DID kill G55 for looking like the seer. I went through everybody's posts on Day1 and there was hardly anyone who would have stated anyone's innocence or guilt even vaguely seerish way and we thought the seer wouldn't dare to leave her dream too hidden. Thus G55's "innocent vibes" from Lottie were enough to catch my attention.

And I'm still impressed how all the wolves were in the spotlight basically all game. There's always a slip under the radar wolf, but not this time.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote