View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 02:13 PM   #576
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Ah, I was afraid it was a matter of time until the Bear got me. Lommy and I were talking about that on her last Night.

My apologies to my mates for the wolf-on-wolf. In both of my instances of voting for you, I had seen what I thought was an inevitable lynch of one of us, and my hope was to do what I could to separate myself in the event one of us did go down. I'm just amazed I lasted as long as I did.

One of my non-Tolkien interests is WW II, and in particular, the combat aviation aspect. When aircraft were not taken out by direct enemy action, but were worn out to the point of being ineffective, they were tagged "War Weary", and a "WW" was painted on the planes to reflect that. I think it's past time for a "WW" of my own: "Wolf Weary". I feel like I've been evil so many times there must be some sort of psychic aura surrounding me. Like I said, I lasted longer than I expected though.

Nice job innocents! You did quite well without your Seer. A well-deserved hurrah for the Lovers, and congrats to Agan and Kath for an amazing game. It was fun even without knowing the mythos of the books.

Last edited by Inziladun; 07-02-2014 at 02:19 PM.
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote