View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 10:35 AM   #529
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Let's see if there is still something in the "Mac-diaries" or other promising leads. If not, then let's lynch Rikae - or me. We can nicely afford even lynching me toDay with the numbers we have if you then lynch her the next Day.
I'm not entirely comfortable with this. An innocent might say that, but so might a Lion trying to look unconcerned. I've done that myself as a baddie before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Honestly, this defense makes me more suspicious of you than ever. For one thing, your point about how you wouldn't have killed Gil if you were a lion could easily be one of the reasons you killed him in the first place - so that you'd be able to make that point if suspicion circled around to you.
I can see where the Lommy suspicion comes from. I still wonder though why, if she's a Lion, they would have killed one of her voters. It seems reckless and unnecessary, but I guess stranger things have happened.