View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 08:36 AM   #517
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Ok, just reading back a bit and I noticed something odd. Apparently Lommy listed me as one of those "defending Kit" (rightly), but toDay she lumps me in with those who argued against her.

*Adds Lommy to list of suspects*
Just checking this on my phone and this caught my eye. Please slow down Rikae! I'm sorry if I have misrepresented you. All I said before was that you had been one of those to point out things in Kitanna's defense (this was before you analysed Mac's posts.) Now my impression was that more or less all analysts yesterDay found Kitanna suspicious, if you didn't, then I misremembered.

And to everyone who suspects me, do you really think I would have killed Gil if I was a wolf? That would be plain suicidal, both because there was quite a lot of suspicion against me already yesterDay and because the hunter is still alive. Also I can't fathom why as a wolf would I have every Day talked about how it makes way more sense for the lovers to side with the village. Really, think about it. I have a feeling I'm being set up as a lynch candidate since the beginning of the Day and I don't like it. I don't want to die with such a crappy track record and I don't want to die as a helpless victim of a wolf ploy!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote