View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 06:15 PM   #355
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Lommy's vote is a kind of "washing my hands from this mess" -vote. It could be both ways: a frustrated innocent unhappy with the options given or a frustrated lion trying to escape bad choices...
Now that's interesting, the read I get off of Lommy's posts yesterday is the same, trying to turn focus off of Mac and Inzil. Could be she's an innocent who thought 2 other innocents were going after each other...it's not like we're unfamiliar with those situations. What does an innocent Lommy gain by casting a "washing my hands from this mess" vote? Other than pumping up her honour in staying out of a mess between two innocents. But we know it's a fact one of them was a lion.

How would a Lannister-Lommy vote, I wonder?...I mean in that situation where it seems clear between either Inzil or Mac. Why not protect herself and throw Mac under the bus? Or if she feels family actually means something, how could she vote for a fellow lion? If that's the case, why not try to help Mac by voting and likely getting Inzil lynched? Unless she already painted herself into a corner earlier in the day...when she declared Inzil has been acting like a normal Inzil:
Quote:
Inzil - people keep suspecting him but I think he looks the same as always. Which of course doesn't mean anything since he's probably been wolf half of the games I've played in.
She can't vote for Inzil...not after having made those statements. Or well she could have, but she couldn't without arousing suspicions that she's trying to save Mac. So she does the only thing she can do...try to argue Mac vs Inzil will lead us no where and we should drop it to look some place else.