View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 01:09 PM   #283
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I do agree with Encai that Kit has played very reasonably and her vote for Skip could be one that an innocent might have made if forced to get off at that point of the game. But this is interesting:I mean she doesn't seem to back others viewpoints or agree a lot but does that with Inzil a couple of times. Okay, that's based on Encai's analysis and she might have not reported everything (on purpose or without any) but that kind of thing actually does raise an eyebrow or two - especially as they both voted Skip, and Inzil was suspected & voted himself...
To be clear, my summary did not include every detail of Kitanna's posts, just the points that stuck out to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
Notes on a few others
Enca - She's been agreeable and seems a bit buddy-buddy with some players.
Since you keep bringing this up, I suppose I should address it. I hadn't until now because I thought it was fairly obvious that I was joking around. G55 and Eomer had been going back and forth, so I jumped in with a joke post. Lightening the mood, as it were -- we do play this game for fun, right? -- though it seems to have backfired.

I'm going to go back and attempt to summarize the posts from Inzil and Eonwe, who are my two remaining suspects.

Last edited by Encaitare; 06-27-2014 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Cross-posted from Lommy's post #276
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote