View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 12:49 PM   #274
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
The kills seem to point towards lions/lovers that were relatively comfortable on Day One, so with that in mind: a list!

Hodor.
Gil
Greenie
Rikae
Kitanna
Volo

Hodor?
Copper - Sweetly and soundly sleeping under my radar.
Nogrod - All helpful and reasonable, but I can't make myself trust him.
Eonwe - Nothing sticks out as suspicious, except the vote.
Boro - Boro?
Loslote - Reasonable, except her suspicion of me, but I might be biased about that.
Sally - Sally?
Encai - Sweetly and soundly sleeping under my radar.
Nerwen - All helpful and reasonable, but I can't make myself trust her. (wrote this before seeing her vote, might re-evaluate)

Hodor!
Inzil - See above.
Wyth - Won't vote for him toDay, but I'm still wary.
Eomer - Just going along with other people's suspicions here, I know, but he has been playing it safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
However though the Skip waggon was clearly not *needed* to save anyone, it may still have been that the Lions got it going because one of their number was under suspicion. It may also be that the Mac waggon happened because the Lions felt it was now safe to vote a comrade.
The Skip waggon was already quite under way before I got under more serious suspicion (after Greenie's post), so the first part doesn't make sense.
If I was a lion and any other lions thought it was safe to vote for me yesterDay, I'd have to do some roarin' at them during the Night. That was definitely too close for comfort. Also, Greenie and Nogrod put some serious points under their votes - not very lion-on-lion.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote