View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 12:38 PM   #272
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copper
Our Wilwa the Three-Eyed Ravenbeing zapped on Night 2 is the worst thing that could have happened. 18 people left, of which there are 2 lovers, 3 lions, and 13 innocents. It's also unfortunate that the 3 we've lost were talkative.
I'm never too fond of excessive lamentations over whoever died, and the tone of this particular one rubs me the wrong way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit, re: Gal
Though her death could have been a random choice because she didn't really mention any lions. In which case Volo and Mac look decent.
Didn't mention any lions? Meaning what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encai
As I said before, I strongly feel that one Lion (not more) was in on the Skip bandwagon yesterDay. Loslote was first, so I don't think it's her.
Not sure about this - Lottie's vote was, in a way, even safer than those in the middle of a bandwagon. Skip was a very easy target in many ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Eönwë aka the King-under-the-Radar
This pretty much made my day.

EDIT: x-ed with Nerwen
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote