View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 12:09 PM   #270
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Some good points were raised against Inzil, so I had to go take a look myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
When I saw the voting yesterDay. I thought Wilwa's looked the worst , but now I might say Kit.
So...
- Your own suspicion aside, you voted with people you thought were sketchy, however:
- You did not mention any of this when you did vote.
- You did not post again after your vote, and you crossed your vote with Wilwa, so, unless you were lurking (after voting a whole hour before the deadline!), you did not actually see much of the voting, at least not yesterDay.

Quote:
I could see the placement of his vote as something a Lion would do, but I do think it would have been more desirable for one to have placed a bandwagon vote in the middle.
You don't say.

Quote:
I have to point out that I was the first to cast suspicion on skip, even though I was the first vote.
Where?
Rikae first raises points against Skip in #75, and Loslote submits the first vote for him in #83. You didn't post in between them. You talk a bit about him in #51, but you can't call that casting suspicion.
I thought at first, maybe he came up with his own points and didn't realize somebody else already gave them - happens - but you can't make such a mistake honestly anymore after the first vote was cast.

Quote:
Ok. I was thinking only of the skip voters who preceded me.
I don't think this makes sense.

Defend yourself, sir!
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote