View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 12:47 PM   #105
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Time to summarize the feelings I got from reading the thread this far

Eönwë - under the radar, which is a nice hiding place for a wolf (or a bear)
Inziladun - his normal self
Kitanna - also under the radar
Encaitare - seems a bit too trigger happy, but I'll give her the benefit of doubt toDay
wilwarin538 - makes sense and contributes and all that, but her bear-centrism feels sinister to me
Boromir88 - otherwise seems innocent enough but didn't give any reasoning for his vote which is always a bit weird
Loslote - notable: easy vote
Nerwen - I'm hoping to see her vote on Day1 again, I was so proud of her last game
Galadriel55 - calm down girl! definitely up there on my suspicion list for making a huge fuss about the bear discussion after the necessity of the bear discussion had already been beaten to death imho
A Little Green - nothing much yet
WythDryden - should be on invisible mode, otherwise fine
Eomer of the Rohirrim - I'm fighting very hard my knee-jerk suspicion of him before I see more of him (he and I seem to always suspect each other)
Rikae - seems innocent enough for now
Macalaure - the Mac I remember from previous games was way less chaotic! I'm baffled...
Coppermirror - can form a radar club with Eönwë and Kitanna
Nogrod - should concentrate on ww not football
Colin "Volo" Mute - I would like to observe him for longer before passing a judgement, but nothing worries me yet
Gil-Galad - actually seems quite innocent even though I disagree with his points
satansaloser2005 - radar club
skip spence - notable: easy vote (I feel like Gil and Skip himself are easy Day1 lynch targets because they think fast and sometimes a bit kneejerkily and are active enough to draw attention)

edit: xed with everything starting from #99
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote