View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 12:34 PM   #102
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Hmm... not sure about this.

I would argue that lions (let's not bring traditional bigotry against the noble wolf into this game, people!) would find it far easier to hide in a drawn-out discussion on game mechanics.

I always fancy that we can find lions - usually, in subsequent days I grant you - if we had gotten right down into the mud-slinging as early as possible on Day 1. You see this in the more basic games, for sure; I don't think this general tactic should change in the more complex ones.

For that reason, I'm somewhat suspicious of those guests who are chummying up to others by praising the "good discussion" they are engaged in - and which gets us no nearer a good old-fashioned lion-lynching.
Lynch a lion. Go. Be my guest. Can you see one? Can you find one? Are you going to find one by yelling "go find lions!" at the top of your lungs? I'm a fan of getting lions/wolves/whatever. I'm not a fan of people telling other people to go look for them.

EDIT: xed since quoted