View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 11:14 AM   #87
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Anyway, I have to vote now since I probably won't have time to do it later. This is of course a stab in the dark but I'll go with:
I daresay an ex-Lannister imp knows how to stab people in the dark. I'm confused how he's come up with those opinions on Gil. That is, I disagree with them, but it's an early random vote that looks innocent. Nothing more, nothing less, and nothing schemed about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I just can't tell if the villains are likely to be engaged in this discussion or whether they'll sit at the sides.
There's always a motive for the wolves to stir up discussion and be involved in other roles besides their own. It distracts us from the task on the day...lynching them. There are certainly lions in this Targaryan/bear/lovers/hunters discussion. It's not all beneficial to them however...

1. Being Day 1 it's hard to spot the good plotting from bad plotting, best to just keep everyone talking and hope time will reveal the good from the bad before it's too late.

2. With discussion being all about the other roles today, such as the bear and Targaryan, it makes it far easier the more helpful, and unquestioned allegiance, roles to lay low and avoid both the wolves and the bear at night.

It may make finding our way through the days cruel...innocents will be killed mercilessly, but it's all for the greater good.

In any event I have to vote:

++Inzil

*disappears with no further words*

(Edit: Ok, not the last word because I started this and we were at 2 pages, and I finish now we're a good start onto 3 )