View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 12:48 PM   #36
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Are there enough players yet for there to be a bear and a maiden? Initially I wasn't planning to sign up, but there are so many players and so many are ones who I haven't had the chance to play with much/ever that I'm really tempted. And there might be a bear. I really want to play in a game that has a bear in it sometime! Even if the bear is actually one of a set of lovers.

So: if it will mean that there will be a bear in the game, absolutely sign me up.

But, I'm afraid that my activity will be on the low side. If I don't police myself pretty strictly and I don't get killed off early, I just know that Werewolf will suck up my time dreadfully, and I've got stuff to do. But I would definitely be able to spend some time on it every day. So I think it would be okay to sign up. Especially if there will be bears.

I have read most of the ASOIAF books, but that was a bunch of years ago. The quiz above gave me House Stark, but it'd be nice to have a vague enough role that I could get away with not remembering all that much about the books but still have fun in the IC segments. (I love IC segments, okay.) Maybe I could be a crazy Northern hermit or something like that.

Last edited by Coppermirror; 06-19-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote