View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #190
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Nerwen's interactions

(leaving out myself, Kitanna and Shasta, as well as the dead, for obvious reasons)

~*~

Nerwen and Boro

Day 1 - Nerwen jokingly points out the rule of three would condemn Boro. Discussion about Nerwen's broken banter link.

Day 2 - Boro starts the Day by saying that not only Sally's but also Nerwen's actions before the DL on Day1 look fishy. He mentions her in a voting recap. Then he mentions again that her vote did not sit right with him and that it's unlikely she and Sally are in cahoots. (At this point, I personally found it weird he voted Lottie not Nerwen, because he had been talking about Nerwen being suspicious from the beginning of the Day.) Nerwen retaliates by pointing out various illogical/fishy things Boro has said on the same Day.

Day 3 - after my reveal, Boro says he wishes he had voted Nerwen the Day before and votes her now.

Thoughts: Like I said above, I find it a little fishy that Boro didn't go for Nerwen on Day2 even though she seemed like his main suspect until he decided that Lottie's vote the Day before looked worse after all. They don't still do each other much favours on Day2, but that hardly tells us anything as both of them are capable of much more dramatic wolf-on-wolf backstabbing.

~*~

Nerwen and Cop

Day 1 - Nerwen points out the rule of three would condemn Cop. They banter. In a list post, Cop says there's not much to go on on Nerwen and files her under "no idea about".

Day 2 - Cop says it's unlikely Nerwen is packmates with Sally because she defended her so openly.

Day 3 - Discussion about voting patterns, and a longer discussion about Kitanna's maniac reveal.

Thoughts: There is a lot of easy chatter between the two, as if they were on especially amiable terms, for example chatting with each other during Night phases and simply continuing that on the thread. (Before you say this sounds far-fetched, I say it's happened before.) It could of course just be normal chatter between two people who get along (possibly because Nerwen's trying to buddy up with Cop) and/or happen to be around at the same time when not so many others are.

~*~

Nerwen and Sally

Day 1 - Nerwen jokingly points out the rule of three would condemn Sally. Sally half-seriously encourages Nerwen to break her track record of not voting on Day1. Nerwen wonders why Sally has two votes and Sally points the finger at me and Greenie. Nerwen would rather not see Sally lynched and ergo votes Kitanna. Sally makes fun of her not formatting the vote right.

Day 2 - Nerwen basically says that Greenie's death points at Sally, but doesn't. Suggests Sally was framed.

Day 3 - nothing yet.

Thoughts: what the mordor?? This makes me more confused than anything else. Either Nerwen is artfully latching onto innocent Sally to a) make herself look better if Sally dies and is discovered innocent or b) make Sally look suspicious if Nerwen herself dies and is discovered guilty, or then these are two wolves hiding out in the open. I'm almost more inclined to think the first option is true.

~*~

Nerwen and Kath

Day 1 - Nerwen expresses shock about Kath being active on Day1.

Day 2 - In a voting recap, Kath says about Nerwen: "Nerwen --> Kitanna ~ Potentially pushing for the maniac to join the wolves." Kath, can you clarify what you mean by this comment? Kath also concludes that Greenie's death points at Nerwen but doesn't really explain why and says that she became suddenly defensive on Day2.

Day 3 - Kath believes my reveal and votes for Nerwen.

Thoughts: hmmm, interesting. Nerwen says practically nothing about Kath. Kath throws very vague suspicion at Nerwen's direction, but definitely doesn't act on it. Looks fishy to me all in all - but no one says this can't be coincidence.

~*~

next up: a look on Lottie's death
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote