View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 02:33 PM   #188
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Kath
Her first post was agreeing with Legate's assessment of the maniac role. And to prove Lommy's prediction wrong. And that's it for D1.

D2 her first post was "here and reading." Second post was summing up D1. Her third post analyzes Greenie's posts.
Quote:
Nerwen and Lommy are the names that came up here so keep an eye on them toDay I suppose.
Her next post is mostly more summaries. She offers a few comments outside of her summary.
Quote:
Cop - feels Greenie was a trailless kill. Could be, though I think the maniac discussion was probably involved.
Quote:
(About Boro)Doesn't like Nog's vote as he doesn't get the reasoning. I see where Nog got the reasoning from, so this didn't strike me as oddly as it does Boro.
Quote:
(Also in referral to Boro)Says Kitanna and sally voted in the interest of self preservation. And yes, they did, but neither of them made that clear which was odd. Votes Lottie based on his earlier reasoning.
Then her vote post.
Quote:
From yesterDay, I think Kitanna and sally's votes are suspicious. They are both clearly self preservation votes and this is acceptable as an innocent, and understandable as a wolf. What I find odd is that neither of them actually admitted to that.

That Nog changed his suspicions through the Day made me feel happier about my early wonderings about him.

From my look at Greenie I think Lommy and Nerwen bear watching, but neither has leapt out as suspicious toDay to me.
So if Kath is a wolf she could have been using Nerwen to make herself look good, but saying she saw her suspicious. Then if Nerwen was lynched and died a wolf, Kath would have that slight suspicion on record. The same could be said to be true if Sally died a wolf.
She ended up voting me.

Also interesting to note is something Lottie said that I missed
Quote:
So this caught my eye as being...off. I don't know Kath's playing style very well, but this post of hers came off as being at once flippant - "they are both clearly self preservation votes", "I rather feel lynching sally or Kitanna would give more information" - and, at the same time, almost grasping at suspicions. For one thing, her suspicions about Kit and Sally are flimsy at best, but she phrases them as though they're simple and clean-cut and obvious. She mentions Nog, Nerwen, and Lommy, but doesn't actually say anything about them - basically a "I thought they might be suspicious but I don't know" kind of statement that doesn't do anyone much good. I'm not at all happy with this vote, and Kath has definitely jumped to the top of my list.
If the wolves thought Lottie was seer based on her defense of Sally, I wonder if they noticed this and thought perhaps Lottie had dreamt Kath as well?

There's not a whole lot to say about Kath otherwise.