View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #237
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Finally here. Just a brief comment about the situation, then. Or two comments.

First, it is essential, obviously, for the innocents to vote together these Days.

Second, for whom, then. Basically it comes down to BG being almost obviously evil, after yesterDay, but I would personally think it's more likely that she's the Hacker. Nonetheless, unless I am miscounting, then if we lynch the Hacker toDay, then after a Night kill, there would be still two innocents and one Wolf the next Day.

Basically, we have innocent Morsul and me, then probably evil BG (whichever way) and then the choice between Shasta and Kitanna.

The question basically is whether to make the choice between them (because it comes down to that anyway) toDay or toMorrow. The situation is more or less the same.

Except that lynching BG toDay might be better only for the sake of that if we want to be on the safe side - just in case she really happened to be a Wolf.

So that's a thing to think about now. I would be for it, but still would like to hear more opinions. Discuss?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote