View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 12:34 AM   #206
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Dark-Eye

Either you're a wolf and he's a hacker or he's a wolf and you're the hacker.

First off, all of your "fake reveals" and jokes. IRL I'm less likely to trust someone that keeps changing their opinions. Especially since the first thing you said was "I am a wolf" and then admitted that you would actually do something like that.

If I was a wolf I would totally pretend to be someone I wasn't from the beginning and sow confusion amongst the innocents. If I was a seer I wouldn't tell/hint any one anything until the last possible moment.

I never saw any clue about his hunting abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
That's true, in the technical sense. However, we have one of your dreams being Morsul, who came out as the Hunter before you mentioned dreaming him, which is a point in your favor as far as I'm concerned - and on the other end of the spectrum we have BG who is tooth-and-nail defending Boro, the other Seer claim. I don't recall if she's been a Cobbler before, but I could definitely see her actions being those of a first-time Cobbler desperately throwing her lot in with someone she believes is a wolf.
I'm not "tooth-and-nail" for him. I personally don't trust G55, I've stated it multiple times now. First I saw her as the Cobbler, now I just see a wolf trying to protect a Cobbler.

++Galadriel55

I quite frankly don't care if you guys lynch me. At this point the wolves will pretty much win anyways.

1 Hacker, 1 Seer, 1 Hunter, 2 Wolves and 2 Villages (or 3 Wolves, 1 Villager)

If I'm the Hacker that leaves you guys with 1 Seer, 1 Hunter, 2 villagers and 2 Wolves. Baddies: 2, Villagers: 4 (+1 nightkill = 3 Villagers)

If I'm the Seer and they're both lying, 1 Hacker, 2 Wolves, 1 Hunter, and 2 Villagers. Baddies: 3, Villagers: 3 (+1 nightkill = 2 Villagers)

If I'm the Hunter that leaves 1 Seer, 2 Villagers, 1 Hacker, and 2 Wolves. (Baddies: 3, villagers: 3) + night kill = 2

If I am a villager: 1 Seer, 1 Villager, 1 Hunter, 1 Hacker, and 2 Wolves (Baddies: 3, Villager: 3) + nightkill = 2

And If I'm a wolf: 1 Seer, 1 Villager, 1 Hunter, 1 Hacker, and 2 Wolves. (Baddies: 3, Villager: 3) + nightkill = 2

If we kill of Boro, the Wolves kill G55. If we kill G55 (and she's a seer), then who will the Wolves kill (implying Boro is evil)? If we kill Boro (and he's evil), the Wolves kill G55 anyways. Let's just get this over with. If you guys kill me, the wolves kill G55.

Good night you guys, girls, and bots. Hopefully I see you toMorrow.
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote