View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 12:31 AM   #205
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
In response to G55, my posts aren't going to tire anyone out, there haven't been that many of them, but the limitted amount I've said about people is quite clear. I couldn't be present for Day 1 at all.

But first post Day 2:

Quote:
For what it's worth, if I had been around to vote yesterday it would have been Morsul. Eventhough if Rune's posting didn't help his case, his first post was titled "Robocop" which I read as an intentional gifted hint. (Robocop being a very bad - but kind of adorably campy 80s movie about a cop who is killed but then gets robotically engineered to continue fighting crime. That would have made me wary enough to not vote Rune on day 1.)
Had dreamed Rune night 1, but I'm not going to come out and declare I knew the lynched man was innocent. So, I made up the reason. Same post. My first in Day 2, is the clue that I dreamed G55 the previous night. She came up ordo, but noting my suspicions that she's the hacker.

Quote:
Where G55 and Morsul were giving the biggest "I'm the hacker" vibes. G55 doing it intentionally and in Morsul's case more of just Morsul always being the most confusing.

It typically gets me into trouble, but really it's just silly if we think we know who the hacker is but decide "oh hey, we need to lynch bots not the hacker, so let's vote for someone else who looks shady, even if G55 is intentionally looking hackerish." I mean yeah, we have to lynch the bots, but at the same time, if someone's going out of their way looking like the hacker, they either are the hacker and it would be better off to lynch sooner rather than later. Or their a bot playing the hacker because they know the reaction is going to be "oh we have to kill bots, not the hacker." If the hacker wants to be the early lynch sacrifice that's far less damaging than just letting the hacker stay around indefinitely. When we know the bots aren't going to kill the role and when the lynches get more crucial making it easier for the bots and hacker to join forces and push the lynches to their favor.
G55 asks why I would have voted for Morsul:

Quote:
Question: why Morsul and not me? Because he had votes and I did not, so you wouldn't want to bring in a new candidate?
I took the question as an ordo, but suspecting hacker trying to get information out of me so, my response when I returned was a simple. "Yes and I'm back." Then night 3 I dreamed Legate was a spammer.

But right at the start of the day G55 claims she's the seer. I knew then she's the hacker feeling now was the best time to sacrifice herself. I didn't want to reveal until she gave the full fake claims, because I knew it was a hacker attempt to draw me out.

Shasta you just botched the vote terribly. I'm not a wolf. Neither is G55. Definitely don't lynch me, but we can't lynch G55 either. We need a bot. I'm telling you that one of them is Legate. Read through the events again, Morsul reveals he's the hunter, and only then does G55 says "I protected you because I knew all along" the real spammer she's protecting is Legate. So, either you just can't waste your time to read and blundered, or you're a spammer with Legate realizing now you can push the lynch onto me and win it if you get another innocent lynched. Kill either Kitanna or BG, and then with your hacker, G55, win it the next day.

I have to go to sleep now, will be back before the DL. I just plead for people to know Shasta's math is wrong. We need a wolf today. And carefully read through the events today to see I'm telling the truth about Legate and G55.