View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 07:29 AM   #5
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Palantir-Green Robocop

Adult Friend Finder, was there ever a more devilish foe? I doubt it, for aren't we all here in an attempt to find friends and likeminded people?

Anyways, we are not many left here, the number of casualties are worrying. We will need to be swift and efficient.

So let me start of with the first raised eyebrow (it probably does not qualify as an acusation):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Just for clarification, maybe our dead Moddess program can confirm just for general knowledge that we really have all the roles that are mentioned on the admin thread? And also the number of the Spambots? In any case that leaves rather packed village (or, however it should be called... "server") in terms of most of the roles being special.
Clarification is nice, but not something we should deal with here, and it these sort of request that can easily be used as a smokescreen.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote